Prep Your Skin for Serums and Sealants
A yen for clearer skin often means adding a tonic to the skincare mix. And, it’s that one thing we’re likely to skimp on despite the mere fact it takes less than five seconds to do its hydrating-yet-clarifying work. Spring is here, which means it’s that time of the year when the pores need to be flushed from environmental allergens and impurities with a serious detox from Visage Vitale.
Think of this genius little spritzer as a daily wake-up mask; Visage Vitale does give skin tone an impressive and immediate upgrade with organic apple cider’s normalizing action. Added to the airy mist are gotu kola, gingko biloba, ginseng, and birch oils, which support skin’s natural moisture levels and restore the pH balance while Frankincense rejuvenates naturally. And let’s not forget – using a tonic does help prep your skin for serums and sealants, which allow healing to start from deep within the dermis.
7 ways to use Visage Vitale
1. Layer it on top of your preferred face oil to help your serums penetrate better.
2. Pair with the PUR Face Oil Concentré for a full 30-day detox skin system.
3. Perk up your look before a big night out with an extra spritz.
4. A travel-sized 1 ounce bottle makes for easy travel when you need an afternoon boost for temperamental skin that’s been exposed to sun, wind, cold and pollution.
5. Spray before a dollop of Fleur Vibrante Balm as the ultimate after sun treatment to bring radiance to a sun kissed complexion.
6. Shrink a hormonal zit…fast by using it as a spot treatment with a Q-tip directly on top of the offender.
7. Pack it for the beach and trust the apple cider vinegar will reduce temporary sunburn or peeling conditions thanks to its alkaline nature.